Ocean Freight Transportation Services
IT Express is a fully licensed NVOCC (Non Vessel Owning Common Carrier) ocean freight forwarder providing services to and from all major ports worldwide. We currently hold contracts with all major shipping lines and consolidators and are thus able to offer weekly ocean shipping upon request.
Our Ocean Freight Services Include:
- Full Container Load (FCL): Use FCL ocean freight shipping for valuable cargo that you wouldn’t want to transport with other cargo (LCL). FCL is also a good option if you need to ship larger loads (12+ pallets)
- Less than Container Load (LCL): LCL shipping means you’ll share container space with others that are also shipping cargo. This can be a more cost-effective option for shipping smaller loads overseas.
- Reefer Containers: We can ship your goods overseas in refrigerated or temperature-controlled containers to protect them from spoilage and humidity. Your goods can be shipped at the ideal temperature for your product, whether it’s is below freezing or moderately cool.
- Hazardous Containers & Dangerous Goods: Dangerous goods include but are not limited to: pharmaceuticals, explosives, gases, flammable liquids and solids, corrosive substances, oxidizing substances, dry ice, lithium batteries, fuel cell engines. We are Dangerous Goods Certified and transport your hazardous goods overseas safely to their destination, in compliance with U.S. and international regulations.
- Roll-on, Roll-off (RoRo): We ship any type of roll-on, roll-off cargo such as automobiles, trailers, tractors, motor homes or any type of heavy machinery or equipment on wheels that can easily be rolled on and off Ro-Ro vessels for transport.
- Container Loading & Unloading: We ensure that your containers are safely loaded and unloaded from vessels and offer our ground shipping network for transportation to a final destination.
- Transloading Container Trucking: We’ll help you eliminate warehousing costs and meet just-in-time delivery demands with our transloading services. As soon as your cargo arrives to the port, it can be loaded onto our trucks and delivered directly to its destination.
- Warehousing & Distribution: We have bonded warehouse space in ports around the world and several throughout the U.S. to help you manage inventory and distribution.
Shipping Documentation for Importing & Exporting:
Obtaining letters of credit and other documentation necessary to complete the importing and exporting process can be a headache. As experienced freight forwarders, IT Express makes this process as smooth as possible and provide you with bills of lading and the necessary documentation to facilitate your importing or exporting process.
- Cargo Insurance: We provide different cargo insurance options that protect against loss or damage to your cargo in transit overseas. Cargo insurance is essential to ocean freight transportation and protects your goods from seawater flooding, storms and acts of God, vessel collision and other unforeseeable events.
- Our Secure Global Network: Because we are members of the WCA Family and the Lognet independent Global Agents, we can offer the above services on a global scale. Members of Lognet Global Logistics Network are committed to offering logistics solutions on a global scale with a personal touch and the local expertise needed to make successful shipping with constant communication around the world a possibility.
- Competitive Pricing: Because of our long-term experience and connections in the freight forwarding industry that have helped us build our global shipping network, we are able to offer competitive pricing for shipping.
- Communication & Customer Service: Our highly trained staff enables us to facilitate the entire shipping process from start to finish and update you throughout the entire process. Customer communication is an absolute. Our phones are always answered as we dislike voice mail. We also promptly respond to all email.
Why Choose IT Express over Other Freight Forwarders?
Contact IT Express Today
Contact IT Express today by filling out our online form or calling us at +63 2 771 9832 to learn more about our ocean freight services and how they can be advantageously incorporated into your supply chain.
We ship what others and where others can’t.
Contact us if you have a complicated shipment.
If it’s heavy or awkwardly shaped, or if it must be shipped by air or by sea or by truck,
we have the expertise to do it on budget and on time.